The Antique and Classic Boat Society (ACBS) seeks a Community Engagement Manager to assist the organization in maintaining a professional, relevant presence on social media. Time commitment for the position will be approximately 5 hours per week.
The successful applicant will:
• post 3 to 5 times per week on Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms by creating new, engaging content that reflects the culture of the organization and re-working existing material.
• engage with social media accounts for ACBS Chapters, Marque Clubs, Suppliers, Restorers, and others in the antique and classic boating realm.
• work closely with chapter accounts to share information from and with the chapters and potentially offer support and training to chapter representatives.
The goal of this position is to increase brand awareness, engage existing members, and recruit new members to the organization.
This position can work from anywhere and reports to ACBS Executive Director. Weekly rate up to $250 based on successful completion of expectations listed above.
• Understanding and appreciation of the culture of ACBS
• Demonstrated proficiency with social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
• Strong written communication skills
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and samples of your work to:
Dan Gyoerkoe, Executive Director – [email protected]