Built in 1993 by long time classic speedboat craftsman, Simon Fletcher of Port Angeles, WA. Fletcher Boats are known for the classic lines of speed liners of the 1940’s & 50’s with an appreciation of modern technology.
We upgraded her aluminum rub rail with solid stainless, insulated her engine compartment and accessed additional storage area forward.
• Construction: Plank on frame
• Materials: Mahogany over white oak
• Propulsion: 140 hp Ford Kodiak Gas Marine engine
• Halon automatic Fire extinguisher
• Full engine and running instrumentation
• Full running gear, anchor and running lights
• Tonneau cover for each cockpit
• New in-water boat cover
• EZ Loader trailer is included with new tires & full boat cover for transport