In just two weeks the boats begin arriving for the ACBS International Boat Show at Carnelian Bay on Lake Tahoe.
“Dixie Baby” is a 1921 Ventnor Design stepped hull powered with a Hispano-Suiza WW1 aircraft engine.
DIXIE BABY has been on tour throughout the US all summer of 2016 . The September show will be her ‘grande finale’! The lofty effort of this extensive tour has been incredibly successful. It all started in Houston, Texas at HYC with a welcome home gala. She has been a winner at EACH show along the tour.
Her tour included:
- Houston Yacht Club Houston, TX
- Keels and Wheels Seabrook, TX
- Vintage Car & Boat Festival Bay Harbour, MI
- Hammondsport, NY
- Antique Boat Museum Clayton, NY
- Concours D’Elegance Lake Tahoe, CA