Chicago is the gathering place for the 2018 ACBS Board of Directors first Quarterly Meeting.
The proposed annual budgets will be presented for approval. All Committee Chairs will report both achievements of the 2017 year, and more importantly, plans and challenges for the upcoming year.
All ACBS members are invited to attend. Every Chapter President has a vote at the Board Meetings.
- Basic Agenda:
- Friday, Nov. 3, 2017 3:00 pm Executive Committee 6:00 pm optional Chicago Steakhouse dinner
- Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017 8:00 am Breakfast, 9:00 am Meeting, 6:00 Chicago Pizza dinner
- Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017 8:00 am Breakfast 9:00 am Meeting, noon adjournment
- Lodging – Attendees must make their own lodging reservations
- Radisson Chicago O’Hare, 1450 E. Touhy Ave., Des Plaines, IL 847-296-8866
- Room block at group rate of $114+tx is for Antique & Classic Boat Society