October Budget and Planning Meeting 10/27-10/28/2018 Chicago
Chicago has again been chosen for this meeting due to its central location and favorable travel options. The
Wyndham O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Il has also offered the best package combination of sleeping room rates
($119/night + tax and fees) and meeting/catering facilities charges. Call the hotel at 847-296-8866 to book your
room using “ACBS Board Meeting” as the code to get our rate. Our contact is Kayla Maldonado.
Breakfast Saturday and Sunday and lunch on Saturday are provided at ACBS expense to board members only.
Saturday evening Pizza party at ACBS expense to include board member companion.
- Friday 10/26 – Executive Committee Mtg. 3:00PM – 5:00PM
- Friday Evening – Group Dinner at board member expense, Gibson’s?
- Saturday 10/27 – Full Board Meeting 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday Evening – Pizza party, location TBD
- Sunday 10/28 – Board Meeting 9:00AM – Noon (if necessary)
ACBS Winter Board Meeting held in conjunction with the Annual Sunnyland Festival.
The ACBS Board of Directors Meeting will be on Thursday (3/21/2019) of the Sunnyland Boat Show Festival taking place in Tavares, Florida on
March 21 – 24, 2019
ACBS 2019 Spring Board of Directors Meeting will be hosted by the Lake Hopatcong Chapter.
Reception and board meetings will be held at the Jefferson House in Nolan’s Point, NJ.
The host hotel is the Marriott in Mt. Arlington, NJ.
A very favorable room rate of $119/night + tax has been negotiated which includes a full breakfast buffet.
Reservations are open under Antique and Classic Boat Society. (978-770-2000)
- Thursday 6/20 Executive Committee meeting at Jefferson House 3:00PM – 5:00PM
- Thursday evening ACBS reception for host chapter 6:00PM – 7:00PM at Jefferson House
- Friday 6/21 Full Board Meeting 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Saturday 6/22 Lake Hopatcong Annual Boat Show