Port Huron “Boat the Blue” Antique and Classic Boat Show
BOAT THE BLUE – ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC BOAT SHOW RETURNS TO DOWNTOWN PORT HURON SEPTEMBER 8-9, 2023
Fun for the whole family!
Join us as antique boats from around the Great Lakes will be gathered at the James C. Acheson Marina on September 8-9, 2023. In addition to seeing vintage boats of all sizes, there will be plenty of activities both Friday and Saturday. This is a perfect stop as you make your way to the ACBS Annual Meeting and International Boat Show in Bay Harbor!
This family-friendly event offers a wonderful array of activities for guests of all ages. Items of interest in addition to the boats:
- Live Music – Live music Friday and Saturday.
- Food Trucks and Beer Tent – Enjoy the waterfront while having a bite to eat and something to drink.
- Kids Activities – Lots of kids activities from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday, including: corn hole, duck pond, face painting, and boat painting/decorating.
- Free Boat Rides – From 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM enjoy the opportunity to take a boat ride on one of these beautiful boats.
- Boat Tours – Tour the Pride of Michigan and Cruisers from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Saturday.
- America’s Best Dog Frisbee Show – 1:30 PM Saturday.
- Antique Cars – See a collection of antique and classic cars on the Campus of SC4 on Saturday.
New this year – Joining forces! The MI New Favorite Snack Competition will be held on the McMorran Plaza on Saturday, September 9 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Make a day of it and do both events. Wrist bands (adults $10, Children ages 6 to 12 years $5, 5 years old and under is complimentary) are needed for the snack competition.
DETAILS IN BRIEF
Boat the Blue – Antique and Classic Boat Show
Dates: September 8-9, 2023
Location: James C. Acheson Marina, 525 River St., Port Huron, MI 48060
Friday, 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
More Info and to Register: http://boattheblue.org
ABOUT THE ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC BOAT SOCIETY – MICHIGAN CHAPTER
Our chapter is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of historic, antique and classic boats in the Great Lakes region and to promoting the love and enjoyment of all aspects of classic boating. Joining is easy and includes membership in the International ACBS organization. Owning a boat is not necessary, just an interest in vintage boats and boating. The Michigan ACBS holds several boat shows and events each year – with Port Huron’s Boat the Blue being one of them.