The Columbia Willamette Chapter members are primarily in Oregon and southwest Washington State.
During the year, the chapter has get-togethers for fun and also to talk about boats. Just last week they had CRAB FEED since the crab season had finally opened. In April, a shop tour is scheduled in Tacoma, WA. Their yearly calendar includes a few cruises including one with an overnight stay in July.
From the Chapter’s own website is this list of events which take place in the greater Northwest. These chapters coordinate their schedules so that all through the summer, there are events within the area without conflicts.
Time to start planning your summer boat show schedule. Here are the upcoming ACBS Northwest chapters shows.
- June 22 – 24 Whitefish Woody Weekend, Big Sky Chapter
- July 13 – 15 Sandpoint Boat Show, Inland Empire Chapter
- July 28 Renton River Days Boat Show, Pacific Northwest Chapter
- Aug. 18 – 19 Lake Oswego Boat Show, Columbia-Willamette Chapter
- Aug. 24 – 25 Coeur d’Alene Boat Show, Inland Empire Chapter
- Aug. 31, Sept 1- 3 Priest Lake Dry Rot Show , Inland Empire Chapter
- Sept. 28 – 29 Okanagan Chapter Boat Show, Okanagan BC Chapter
- Oct. 6-7 Mahogany & Merlot Boat Show, Pacific Northwest Chapter & Hydroplane And Raceboat Museum
This looks like a fun summer with lots of places to go and friends to make.
Do you belong to a chapter of the Antique and Classic Boat Society? Becoming involved generates the most value to your membership through friendships, workshops, and fun activities. Find a chapter near where you live or pick one to visit as you travel. You’ll be glad you did.