Joanne Hummel introduces us to their 1963 Owens. 28ft long teak and mahogany deck. She was ready to be put on a burn pile if she wasn’t sold. My Husband Ronald Hummel restored her to her beauty as she is today with the help of our son Justin Hummel when he was fifteen. It has been 8 years pass since she has made her Maiden Voyage. She is a Beautiful Boat and continues to make family memories.
This 1947 18’ Ventnor Deluxe Utility is owned by Elmer & Judy Thomas, members of the Dixieland Chapter. DOC’S DREAM is powered by a 75 hp Gray Marine engine. Homeport is Nashville, Tennessee.
Shady Lady is also owned by Elmer & Judy Thomas. Shady Lady is a 1965 21′ Lyman Utility with AMC V8 power. Her homeport is also Nashville, Tennessee.
Rocinante spreads its final wings for the season on Red Cedar Lake in Birchwood, Wisconsin. It is a 1957 Chris Craft Continental powered by a 354” Chrysler Hemi owned by Jack and Kate Neis. The picture was taken by their neighbor Larry Shaw.
Viewers would love to see a picture of your favorite boat for the next Tuesday Tour of Vintage Boats.
- email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include the boat owner’s name
- year, manufacturer, model of boat, and given name
- tell home port or where picture was taken
- give credit to the photographer if known
Be an active part of the fun of the Antique and Classic Boat Society community. Share your pictures and stories.
All viewers: this ACBS website welcomes your pictures and stories! We love to even share with our larger audience what has already been shown to your own chapter and friends. Send your pictures, reports, announcements, and boat biographies to email@example.com
- Pictures of individual boats with brief descriptions are included in the Tuesday Tour of Vintage Boats
- Stories and reports will become one of the news posts which are freshly published nearly on a daily basis