Enjoy this Tuesday Tour of Vintage Boats!
Then send your boat’s picture in for one of the next Tuesday Tours. (directions below)
The boat featured above is a Classic 1967 42′ Owens Aruba named Lake Affect owned by Jerry & Becky Caddell. The home port for this boat is at Shell Knob, Missouri on Table Rock Lake. Lake Affect has a double planked mahogany hull, with twin 327 Chevy Flagship engines.
BTW, Jim Alexander explained that Cadillac Boats were named for Michigan city, no connection to GM’s Cadillac. Thanks, Jim.
Send a picture of your boat for the next Tuesday Tours of Vintage Boats.
All ACBS members are invited to share pictures of their boats.
- email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include the boat owner’s name
- year, manufacturer, model of boat
- tell home port or where picture was taken
- give credit to the photographer