Tuesday Tour of Vintage Boats begins this week with an antique boat named ’36. ’36 is owned by Charles and Cindy Still who are members of the Southwest Chapter of ACBS. This 1936 19′ Chris-Craft Custom Runabout won Best in Class at this year’s Keels ‘n Wheels in Seabrook, Texas. The engine is a Chrysler M-I Crown flat head 6. We keep her at Lake Cherokee in East Texas.
Adding to her value is the original Build Sheet from 1953. Except for refinishing around 2003, she is original.
Send a picture of your boat for the next Tuesday Tours of Vintage Boats.
All ACBS members are invited to share pictures of their boats.
- email the picture to email@example.com
- include the boat owner’s name
- year, manufacturer, model of boat
- tell home port or where picture was taken
- give credit to the photographer