Hey – you can have your boat in the water for the Sunnyland Boat Show “Beach Party” !!!
- There will be dock space to accommodate 25 boats,
- plus, this is a great lake to beach your boat along the park shoreline
- or you can secure your boat to the original dock pilings.
Sunnyland members will assist you in securing your boat and transporting you to shore by dingy or pontoon.
So, YES, bring your boat to Tavares for the Sunnyland Boat Show Beach Party AND you will get to go boating.
Now is the time to REGISTER.
If you are registering a boat for the show – the registration form says “Land Display”. That’s the only choice on the registration form, but when you arrive you will have the choice to put your boat in the water.
There are SO many activities at this show – it truly is a festival!
See the Sunnyland website for full details.
- Red Carpet reception on Thursday evening
- ACBS quarterly meeting at Mission Inn on Friday
- Beach Bands and evening dinner parties (Carrabas on Sat. yummmm!)
- Saturday Symposiums, Ladies’ Luncheon/Style show
- Amphicars, Woody Car Club, and Exotic cars of the Re-Noun Festival of Speed
- Vendors and flea market and field of dreams – oh my!
This map shows several available boat ramps for boat launching.