The Fall Issue of Rudder is full of interesting information and history, AND beautiful photography. It is providing hours of fun and educational reading, plus looking good on the coffee table. Have you considered sharing it with friends and family?
If you are NOT a member of ACBS yet, here is a chance to receive one free recent copy of the Rudder – just so you get the vision and feel of this quality magazine.
Active members rank getting this award-winning magazine four times a year as one of the prime benefits of membership in the Antique and Classic Boat Society. The quarterly magazine includes human interest stories, some technical advice, some historical lessons, news of the organization, and always gorgeous pictures of boats and boating events.
If you are a member but happen to be away from your mailbox, you may read the articles you want in the current issue by going to the Members Only section and look under RESOURCES tab. You’ll find access to the full digital copy of most Rudder issues from more than ten years.
This Fall Issue of the Rudder includes messages from our Executive Director Dan Gyoerkoe and ACBS President Rich Lepping. And of course, the Classifieds!
- This particular issue includes:
- News from International
- Readers’ Opinions
- Calendar of Events – a full schedule of exciting destinations!
- Chapter News came from Pacific Northwest, Michigan, and Sunnyland Chapters
- ACBS Annual Meeting and Boat Show in Racine, WI
- boat show awards
- ACBS Awards
- URBAN BOATBUILDERS-a community project in Saint Paul, MN
- Featured Boats
- – a Vangsness family affair of building a classic boat
- – a single owner 1965 Formula Jr. by Jack Falvey
- a Tribute to an ACBS Founder: Joe Fleming (pictured on cover)
- Featured Museum – Antique Boat Museum
- Classified Ads
- Advertisers who are all important suppliers for the vintage boating community
Chris Eden is the editor. He is supported by contributors of articles and pictures which make this magazine one to read cover to cover as well as proudly display on your coffee table.
You must submit information for the Calendar of Events through this website. Deadlines are as follows:
December 1 for Winter Issue
March 1 for Spring issue
June 1 for Summer issue
September 1 for Fall issue
Classified Ads should also be submitted through this website at any time for the website and by the above dates for Rudder issues.