Mark and Karen Whitehead are seen cruising on Table Rock Lake, Missouri in their 1948 Chris Craft 19′ Racing Runabout named The Torpedo. The Torpedo is powered with a Hercules MBL with 158 hp. The Whiteheads are members of the Dixieland Chapter and Heartland Classics Chapter of ACBS.
An ACBS member from Alabama, Bill Van Hooser, owns this 1963 Stauter model 14 named Sandpuppy. The newer engine is a 2015 Tohatsu 20 hp outboard.
Tempo V is a 1939 Ventnor 18-foot Hydro powered with a 6 cylinder Fireball 190 hp engine. Tempo V is owned by ACBS member Paul Scopinich.
Pistachio is a 1980 Boston Whaler 18-foot Sailboat. Supplemental power is by a 1999 Honda Outboard. Pistachio is owned by Greg and Cinda Rice.
We would like to see a picture of your boat in the next Tuesday Tour of Classic Boats.
- email the picture to [email protected]
- include the boat owner’s name
- include year, manufacturer, model of boat, and name
- tell home port and/or where picture was taken
- give credit to the photographer, if known