Magie Mae is a 1968 Lyman 26-foot Cruisette. She is owned by Ike and Deb Dilkes. This picture was taken in Waterford, NY after completing the transient of the Cheapeake Bay, C & D Canal, Delaware Bay, coastal Atlantic, Hudson River and starting the Erie Canal.
Edelweiss is a Classic 1971 Chris Craft 31-foot Commander Sedan with twin Chris Craft 327 Q engines. Edelweiss is owned by Steve and Sunday Murphy, members of the Heartland Classics Chapter. The photo was taken on Table Rock Lake in Missouri.
Little Miss Maple Leaf was first launched in 1993. John and Marie Eidt, members of the Michigan Chapter, are the owners. This is in their description of the boat in their membership file:
We would like to see a picture of your boat in the next Tuesday Tour of Classic Boats.
- email the picture to [email protected]
- include the boat owner’s name
- include year, manufacturer, model of boat, and name
- tell home port and/or where picture was taken
- give credit to the photographer, if known